Adult Health Club
Click here for ground floor plan
Even a gentle workout does as much for the soul as the body leaving you feeling refreshed and cheerful. Feel free to shape up at your own pace, or
to relax at the pool-side.
Memberships available - please call 01922 450709 to arrange a visit or click here to complete an enquiry form.
FREE temporary membership for hotel residents (over 16 years of age) on
most rate plans.
As a guest at Fairlawns or as Club Member you have the use of the following:
- A proper exercise pool (approx 29.5°) - 144 sq. m (18m. x 8m.) with an integral bubble and relaxation area.
- Relaxation area, pool-side refreshment bar and plenty of pool-side
seating. The pool is designed for aqua aerobics being 1.4 metres in depth
- A hydrotherapy suite – 2 steam rooms, foot spas, relaxation areas and
adventure showers with access from the pool and for the exclusive use of
visitors over 16 years of age.
- Three air conditioned gymnasiums - a cardio vascular and muscle toning
room with equipment at the forefront of health and fitness, a Circuit
Gymnasium (a total workout in 20 minutes) and a dance studio with sprung
- The opportunity to participate in a wide choice of exercise classes geared to
differing levels of experience and ambition.
- Air conditioned changing facilities all offering the opportunity to shower and
change in privacy. Essentials such as decent coat hangers, hair dryers, and
complementary shampoos have not been forgotten!
- Sauna Garden – Swedish Sauna, Infra Red Sauna (great to detox and for
aches and pains), Aromatherapy Room, Relaxation Area and Sun Bathing
- The use of a Member’s Lounge with newspapers and large flat screen satellite
- Outside - free use of two tennis courts, trim trail and extensive grounds.
- Fitness testing and personalised training programmes.
- Discounted prices for various beauty and alternative therapy treatments in the
luxurious Fairlawns Spa.
- The opportunity to relax over a drink or light refreshment:
- Coffee and tea in the Member’s Lounge
- A pool-side bar offering a small selection of hot and cold drinks and healthy
- Discounts on bar lunches in the Fairlawns Bar (restrictions apply).
- Free car park (an extra cost at many city centre hotels and clubs!).
- After your visit why not dine in the award winning Fairlawns Restaurant
(Reservations advised – dress code: no denim, shorts, trainers and sports
Adult Health Club
The Fairlawns Club is designed for adults. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in this area.
E-mail us for a full membership pack including: club tariff, membership conditions
and membership application form.
for opening hours.
The Fairlawns Club and The Fairlawns Spa are closed on Christmas and Boxing
The current class schedule is being updated. Link available here soon.
Use by hotel residents
Unless staying on a discounted package quoted "leisure excluded"
all residential guests (16 years of age and over) enjoy FREE temporary membership of the
Fairlawns Health Club with access to the 18m exercise pool, the luxurious hydrotherapy suite,
the sauna garden and two air conditioned gymnasiums from 2.00pm on day of arrival
(no exceptions) until 4.00pm on day of departure. Bedrooms must be vacated by 11.00am on
your departure day. The Club is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. Opening times
and availability of certain facilities may be varied when essential maintenance is being carried
out. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in these areas.